About Our Schools
What is RSD Computerized High School?
- An educationally, resource-rich environment for teaching and learning
- A nurturing atmosphere that
allows the full potential of its students to grow
- A strong foundation that supports students to be creative
and critical thinkers
How long have we been a school?
- RSD has been
successfully graduating students since 2003.
- RSD Charter School dba Intelli-School, 51st Ave & Thunderbird, 2003-June 2009.
Dr. & Sweetwater 2007- present .
North, 2009 - ..
Who do we benefit?
- May not be able to attend a traditional school
family responsibilities that may require them to work
- May be parenting a child
with teacher led instruction
- Want to accelerate and finish high school early
need to catch up
- Learn easier at their own pace
How do we help
· Flexible scheduling and A+** curriculum
o Give students’ control of their education
all learning styles
Allow Individualized programs of study
· Open enrollment policy and A+** curriculum
Allow students to enroll and start classes
the same day.
o Stop the waiting for the beginning of a semester
o Ensure you are never “behind”
· An experienced and dedicated group
of teachers and administrators motivated to
create a supportive and challenging classroom atmosphere that encourages
students to participate in their journey to success
RSD Charter School provides a self paced, computer driven
environment that will compliment the learning style of all students, motivating them to complete their high school education.
RSD Charter School’s academic approach encourages students to obtain the skills to be successful in the community,
to continue their education, to serve in the Armed Forces or to enter the workforce. RSD Charter School’s
program will benefit students who are behind on credits, pregnant, adjudicated or at risk of dropping out of school.
Its program will also benefit students who are exceptional and self reliant.